Brand Awareness & social media: Cobb South Africa
Conceptualise, produce and manage a brand awareness campaign using social media as the primary tool to showcase the Cobb cooking system and how easy it is to use.
– To specifically promote the various cooking techniques, to inspire interest and exposure of the Cobb as a unique outdoor cooking system on Twitter & Instagram.
(Above gallery features a few of the images and video content)
Production & Management Overview
– Design a set of 5 videos that feature the Cobb to demonstrate its various uses and how simple it is to use.
– Videos produced in 15 second clips so they can be anchored on Instagram.
– Videos released in 2 formats: Instagram in a square format, Twitter larger format.
– Research and select 10 influencers in the food sector and engage with them over 2 weeks.
– Design a personalised ‘drop’ including the latest Cobb cooking system together with specialised cooking ingredients and tools.
– Release the videos and photographic content throughout the campaign and engage with the influencers as they used the product.
– Manage Twitter & Instagram platforms.
The campaign was extremely successful and created an impressive amount of organic coverage and reach for the brand .
The influencers engaged with the product and produced a huge amount of natural content during the campaign that continues to enjoy a long tail of interaction.
“Working with Caro has been a wonderful experience, the attention to detail was immaculate and everything went off without a hitch. The campaign run had phenomenal results, far beyond what we were expecting, and generated a lot of buzz and awareness for our brand. We have already extended our working relationship and will continue to do so.”
– Julia King, Head of Marketing and Operations, Cobb South Africa